FUNAAB JAMB and Departmental Cut off Marks. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) JAMB and Departmental Cut off marks to be used for the 2022/2023 academic session have released. JAMB Cut-off marks for degree-awarding institutions is 180. See more details below.
FUNAAB has announce 2022/2023 JAMB and Departmental Cut off marks. JAMB UTME candidates will only require a minimum UTME score of 180 before you can offer Admission into the university. FUNAAB JAMB Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut Off Marks as released by the management for the 2022/2023 UTME admission exercise
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
FUNAAB Cut-off Marks 2022.
Official FUNAAB Cut-off Marks for 2022 is 180
Note: Meeting the minimum FUNAAB cut off mark does not guarantee admission into your desired degree programme, your Post UTME Score, O’Level Grades, Subject Combination, JAMB Score and other factors are pre-requisite for admission to BUK.
FUNAAB Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB Departmental Cut Off Marks 2022/2023 has not been officially released. The following are just assumed points. Please always confirm from an official source.
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
Candidates who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested
Please that FUNAAB admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
If this post is helpful to you and you know that is going to be helpful to somebody else, please share it button below on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
For the latest update, You can like our Facebook page and also follow us on Twitter through the button below.