FUTMINNA JAMB and Departmental Cut off Marks. Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) JAMB and Departmental Cut off marks to be used for the 2022/2023 academic session have released. JAMB Cut-off marks for degree-awarding institutions is 180. See more details below.
FUTMINNA has announced 2022/2023 JAMB and Departmental Cut off marks. JAMB UTME candidates will only require a minimum UTME score of 180 before you can offer Admission into the university. FUTMINNA JAMB Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut Off Marks as released by the management for the 2022/2023 UTME admission exercise
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA), the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
FUTMINNA Cut-off Marks 2022.
Official FUTMINNA Cut-off Marks for 2022 is 180
Note: Meeting the minimum FUTMINNA cut off mark does not guarantee admission into your desired degree programme, your Post UTME Score, O’Level Grades, Subject Combination, JAMB Score and other factors are pre-requisite for admission to BUK.
FUTMINNA Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture: 180
- Food Science & Technology: 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology: 180
SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Computer Engineering : 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering : 190
- Mechatronics Engineering : 190
- Telecommunication Engineering : 180
SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SIPET)
- Agric. Bioresources Engineering : 180
- Chemical Engineering : 190
- Civil Engineering : 190
- Mechanical Engineering : 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering : 180
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture : 200
- Building : 180
- Estate Management & Valuation : 180
- Quantity Surveying : 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics : 180
- Urban & Regional Planning : 180
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science : 200
- Cyber Security Science : 200
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- Biochemistry : 190
- Biology : 180
- Microbiology : 190
SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- Chemistry : 180
- Geology : 180
- Geography : 180
- Mathematics/Statistics : 180
- Physics : 180
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
- Education Technology : 180
- Industrial and Technology Education : 180
- Science Education : 180
Please that FUTMINNA admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
If this post is helpful to you and you know that is going to be helpful to somebody else, please share it button below on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!