List of Courses Offered In Federal University, Kashere
FUKASHERE Courses – List of Undergraduate courses/Programmes offered at Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE). FUKASHERE Undergraduate courses which accredited by the National University Commission (NUC) has several programmes.
This page have all the list of Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Undergraduate courses accredited by NUC.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE)? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal University, Kashere.
FUKASHERE Courses and Programmes.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ECONOMICS AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements.
- Candidate must have passed five subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at credit level at not more than two sittings in the GCE,WASCE, NECO or its equivalent in subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidate must write UTME and attain an acceptable score in the use of English and three other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study and further obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post-UTME screening test
- Candidate must have Satisfy all Departmental requirements.
Note: Credit in Mathematics are for all Science Based Courses.
- A minimum of five (5) subjects passed at not more than two sittings with at least two at the principal or advanced level of the G.C.E. and the others, at credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject shall be counted at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- In addition to the above general requirements, candidates must meet Departmental admission requirements stipulated by the University and reflected in JAMB brochure. Candidates must at any point in time combine not more than 2 sittings to qualify for registration.