South African Reserve Bank (SARB) IT Graduate Internships 2022
opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) internship program is designed to help graduates.
Details of South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Internship 2022
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gaueng
Internship Closing Date: 31 March 2022
To be considered for this internship, candidates must:
- Have a National Diploma in IT (NQF 6) or a Bachelor’s degree in:
- Computer Science,
- Information Systems,
- Data Science,
- or Software Engineering;
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years; and
- Be curious, self-motivated and innovative.
Format of the Internship Programme
- Successful applicants will be placed within the information technology (IT) environment to acquire all the required competencies.
- The duration of the programme is a one-year contract (with an option to extend).
During the programme, learners will acquire the required technical and behavioural competencies based on their areas of specialisation, namely Advanced Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud Engineering, Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Operating Systems and Storage), Integration Technologies, Server and SWIFT.
How to apply
NB. You must have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
Apply Online for the South African Reserve Bank (SARB): Internships 2022