opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the Msinsi Holdings internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The Msinsi Holdings internship program is designed to help graduates.
Purpose of the job: To assist in coordinating Water Resources Management projects implemented by Msinsi including among others, Alien (Terrestrial and Aquatic) Invasive Plants Programme as per the organization’s strategic objectives and clearing strategies within prescribed financial, time, and quality constraints in the commercial business unit.
- Assist in Planning, executing, and reporting on all projects implemented by Msinsi relating to or Water Resources Management
- Financial and Budgetary control
- Stakeholder and Client Liaison
- Assist in assessing potential health and safety risks in project areas accordingly
- Assist in Identifying contractors’ and workers training needs as per the NRM training requirements
- General administration role for all projects being administered/supervised
- Assist in assessing progress on projects and the work climate and issues and report accordingly
3 years Diploma / Degree in :
- Water Resources Management
- Environmental Sciences
- or related.
How to Apply
Company: Msinsi Holdings
Internship Location: Durban, South Africa
Internship Closing date: 17 March 2022
NB. Please indicate the position being applied for and reference number in the subject line of your email.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and up to date copies of certified certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Enquiries: Nomvelo Mkhwanazi (031) 765 7724.