opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the Umgeni Water internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The Umgeni Water internship program is designed to help graduates.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification, University Degree /National Diploma / relevant to the below-mentioned fields.
- An applicant must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the commissioner of oath.
- Prospective applicants must be between the ages of 18— 35.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Ref No: LLB 01
- Bacher of Law
Human Resources Intern
Ref No: HRM01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in HR Management
Strategy and Special Projects Intern
Ref No: SSP01
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
Ref NOo: NDIS01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Information Sciences
Ref No: NDSM01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Safety Management
Knowledge Management & Library Services Intern
Ref No: IS01
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Library and Information Services
- Applicants who have participated in another Internship / In-service /Graduate Training Programme before will not be considered in this programme.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanently residing in areas where Umgeni Water operates.
How to apply
Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
Interested candidates should forward their applications with full contact details to the following email address: Graduaterecruitment@umgeni.co.za
All enquires must be directed to the Skills Development Facilitator at: 033 341 1118 / 1208