opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the Western Cape Provincial Government internship program 2022.
This will be the best thing to happen to many graduates as it will be a dream come through and a stepping stone to greatness, The Western Cape Provincial Government internship program is designed to help graduates.
Details of Western Cape Provincial Government Internship 2022
Internship Location: Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: 31 March 2022
On-the-job training will be provided in one of the following departments:
- Community Safety;
- Cultural Affairs and Sport;
- Department of the Premier Economic Development and Tourism;
- Environmental Affairs & Development Planning;
- Human Settlements;
- Local Government;
- Provincial Treasury;
- Social Development;
- Transport and Public Works.
- You are in possession of a completed Certificate (NQF 5), Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Post Graduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher);
- You are a South African citizen
- You reside in the Western Cape;
- You are between the ages of 20 and 35;
- You desire an opportunity to gain practical work experience.
What you benefit from this Internship
- You will acquire skills and work experience that will make you more marketable to future employers.
- You get contactable references on your CV.
- You will have career awareness exposure to assist you to make informed career choices together with a network to support and guide you.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape;
- Proven computer literacy (MS Office);
- Ability to operate office equipment;
- Planning and organising skills.
How to apply
- Only online applications will be considered.
- Applicants who passed their final year will be considered. The final results will be verified.
Attach the following documents in your online application:
- Your Curriculum Vitae (preferably in MS Word)
- Your Identity document (ID)
- Your Qualification (academic results from the academic institution).